Tarn Taran District Court Recruitment for Clerk & Steno Vacancy. | Latest 2019 Govt Employment Jobs Notification District Court Tarn Taran.
Tarn Taran District Court Recruitment 2019 Vacancy for Clerk & Steno.
- 1 Tarn Taran District Court Recruitment 2019 Vacancy for Clerk & Steno.
- 1.1 Tarn Taran District Court Jobs Opening Details:2019
- 1.2 Tarn Taran District Court Vacancy Details:
- 1.3 Tarn Taran District Court Recruitment Pay Scale:
- 1.4 Tarn Taran District Court Recruitment Required Age:
- 1.5 Tarn Taran District Court Recruitment Essential Qualification:
- 1.6 Tarn Taran District Court Recruitment Mode of Selection:
- 1.7 How to Apply for Tarn Taran District Court Recruitment:
- 1.8 Latest Employment News Notifications for Punjab this Month:
Tarn Taran District Court Recruitment 2019 → Apply for Clerk & Steno Vacancies: Office of the Tarn Taran District Court has displayed 13 vacant seats for Clerk & Steno Vacancy on contract basis. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Tarn Taran District Court official Notification can submit their Application in the prescribed format on or before 20th Nov. 2019 with the help of details given below-
NOTE:– Candidates are suggested to read Tarn Taran District Court original jobs notification before applying for the desired post.
– Subscribe our Punjab job portal for govt jobs 2019 or sarkari naukri in Punjab.
|Organization Name||Tarn Taran District Court|
|Name of the Post||Clerk & Steno|
|Pay Scale||See below table|
|Job Type||Punjab Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tarn Taran|
|Work Experience||See Notification|
|Name of the posts||No. of the posts|
|Name of the posts||Pay Scale|
|Clerk||Rs. 10,300- 34,800 Grade Pay 3200/PM|
||Rs. 10,300- 34,800 Grade Pay 3600/PM|
|Name of the posts||Age|
|Clerk & Steno||Candidates age limit should be between 18-37 years|
|Name of the posts||Qualification|
|Clerk||Candidates should be have A degree of B.A./ B.Sc or equivalent thereto from a recognized university and has passed the matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the subject having proficiency in operation o computers.
|Stenographer Grade-III||A degree of B.A./ B.Sc or equivalent thereto from a recognized university and has passed the matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the subjects and pass a test 80 WPM in English Shorthand & 20 W.P.M in the transcription of the same and having proficiency in computers.
|Candidates selection will be done based on their performance in test and Interview.|
|Interested & Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to, along with attested copies of relevant testimonials i.e. proof of qualification, date of birth, category belonging to, two passport size photographs. to the following address:
|Name of the posts||Clerk & Steno|
|Date & Time for Interview:||20/11/2019 at 05:00 PM.|
|Job Notification for TTDC Recruitment:||Notification & Application form:|