About DIPR, Punjab Government
Directorate of Information & Public Relations (DIPR), PUNJAB or Department of Information and Public Relations (DIPR) is headed by the chief minister (Capt. Amrinder Singh, presently) of the Punjab state. It is one of the important Punjab state departments. It plays crucial and central role in administrating and governing the following activities and programmes in the state.
Functions: DIPR involves in the following all matters relating to:-
- Memorials, excluding memorials relating to Defence Personnel.
- The State Culture Troupe.
- The Punjab State National Integration Council.
- The National Integration Council, Government of India.
- The Communal Harmony Committees formed at the State level.
- All India Radio, Doordarshan and Satellite Radio Channel.
- Policy with regard to Information, Publicity and Advertising, within and outside the country.
- The Punjab Film and News Corporation.
- All matters relating to the establishment of the Directorate of Information and Public Relations.
DIPR Employment News Alert and Job Notifications:
DIPR Job Notifications: You may find information regarding career and jobs vacancies in the Department of Information and Public Relations, Punjab government from the below given details:
Generally, vacant job positions in DIPR are published, advertised, and recruited through these ways:
* The first way is through PSSSB. Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board (PSSSB) advertises Employment Notifications for the selection of sub ordinate staff in all govt offices in the state. So, it also publishes advertisements and performs recruitments for DIPR too. It is known as PSSSB Recruitment.
* Second way is through direct recruitment which is done the department itself (i.e, DIPR releases notification to fullfill vacant positions in their various state wide offices).
* Third way is through Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) which mainly recruits for Group A, Group B, and Group C staffs. the hiring process is well known as PPSC Recruitment
* You should also register in the employment exchange of your district to get notified and further help in regarding to this.
* Also, keep checking for the latest job alert from our website here.
* And, dont forget to visit the official website of DIPR Punjab -http://diprpunjab.gov.in- for you may find details if any recruitment is going on in the department.
INFORMATION & PUBLIC REATIONS DEPARTMENT, PUNJAB, 5 TH FLOOR, PUNJAB CIVIL SECRETARIAT, CHANDIGARH 160001
Contact number: 0172 274 0611
Official Website: http://diprpunjab.gov.in/